Early pick up from your hotel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. After 4 hours’ drive to Gallipoli, you will have lunch then visit…
• Ariburnu, and Brighton Beach
• ANZAC Cove and Commemoration Site
• Lone Pine Australian Memorial
• Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish & Allied trenches & tunnels)
• The Nek, Chunk Bair, and New Zealand Memorial
In the late afternoon, we will cross the Dardanelles (Hellespont) by ferry to reach your hotel in Canakkale.
After having breakfast, visit Troy to see the replica of the Trojan horse, Altar, the original 3700-year-old city walls, Houses of Troy I (dating back to 3000 B.C.to 2500 B.C.), the Bouleterium, Odeon (Concert Hall), and many other remains.
After having lunch, drive to Pergamon where parchment paper was invented. Explore the ancient library, Greek Temples and great altar dedicated to Zeus. Stay overnight in Kusadasi / Selcuk.
See remains of the Temple of Artemis, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Then explore the world-famous ancient City of Ephesus, including the Arcadian Way, Roman Baths, Temple of Hadrian, the Celsius Library, and the Antique Theatre.
Visiting the House of the Virgin Mary, where she lived her last years. End of the tour transfer to the airport and take a flight back to Istanbul. When you arrive at the Istanbul airport you will be greeted by a Wanderlust Travel representative and transferred to your hotel.
Included Services :
• Domestic Flight (Izmir to Istanbul)
• All mentioned transfers in the itinerary.
• Tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
• Tours with Professional English speaking tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
• All meals mentioned by the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch)
• Vegetarian meals available.
• All domestic taxes.
• Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
• Items of a personal nature
• Medical services.
• Can be customized according to your wishes
• This tour is available all year round
• Departs daily
What to Bring?
• Sturdy walking shoes
• Hat and sunscreen
• Swimming gear
• Towel and toiletries
• Warm clothing in winter
• Water bottle
• Insect repellent
• Motion sickness tables
Wanderlust Travel is one of the major A-class independent agency and the member of Association of Turkish Travel Agencies. The daily excursions, individual and flexiable vacations, hotel bookings, bus and flight tickets to all destinations in Turkey are provided so as to meet the needs and demands of our guests. We tap into our resources in the field to provide travel experiences that are authentic, engaging and meaningful. Come and feed your wanderlust with us.
Adress: Alemdar Mh. Çatalçeşme Sk.
Phone: +90 212 522 11 52 - +90 212 522 11 53